Nothing compromises our skin like sun damage. Even minimal exposure can wreak havoc and cause premature aging. Here’s to fight sun damage for good.
We all love a nice day at the beach after a long week, or even soaking up the sun during a long walk on a beautiful day after work.
You know what we don’t love?
You don’t see the correlation? Let me explain…
Sunlight and Aging
The sun is our source of life and we hold it in very high regard. Some cultures even worship the sun as their own deity!
But behind those rays of life are a weapon of mass (collagen) destruction!!
Many people attribute dull, wrinkly, and dry skin to natural aging, but the fact of the matter is that too much sun-exposure can age the skin faster than normal.
Sunlight travels to earth as a mixture of visible and invisible rays The sun produces longer waves known as radio waves, which are not harmful to humans.
The sun also produces shorter waves, called ultraviolet light. The longer waves are called UVA, while the shorter waves are called UVB. UVA waves can penetrate deeper into your skin, but both waves damage skin cells and disrupt a healthy cell cycle process.
At first, too much exposure to UV light simply leads to a sunburn. Sunburns are mild and heal on their own, but further UV exposure can damage the skin permanently.
Over time, the UV exposure will make skin less elastic, thickened, or leathery.
Dr. Barnett S. Kramer, a cancer prevention expert at NIH, says, “the more sun exposure you have, the earlier your skin ages.”
The Most Common Types of Sun Damage are…
- Skin that has been exposed to the sun loses moisture and essential oils
- Can appear dry, flaky, and prematurely wrinkled in younger people
- The skin injury that appears immediately after UV radiation exposure
- Mild burns cause a reddening of the skin, but more severe burns can cause painful blisters
- A tiny bump that feels like sandpaper or a small, scaly patch of sun-damaged skin that has a pink, red, yellow or brownish tint.
- It does not go away on its own, and will need chemical treatment or to be frozen off by a doctor
- Develops in areas of skin that have been exposed to UV light long-term.
- A warning sign of increased risk of skin cancer, around 10% to 15% of actinic keratoses turn into squamous cell cancers of the skin.
Long-Term Collagen Damage
- Collagen is the main structural protein in our body, and is the “glue” holding much of our bones, skin, tendons, and ligaments.
- Too much sun-exposure can lead to photoaging, the premature aging of the skin due to UV rays.
- This leads to wrinkles and fine lines due to damaged collagen fibers.
- Collagen damage makes blood vessels more fragile, especially in older women. Fragile blood vessels are very easy to rupture, even with a slight force.
It’s never too late!
Even if this is the first time you have learned about the true dangers of the sun, it is not too late to reverse your signs of aging!
We have developed our own Express Delivery Enzyme Body Peel to fight against these pesky signs of aging, support collagen and give your skin a radiant glow!
We promise that the Express Delivery Enzyme Body Peel will:
- Reduce wrinkles due to photoaging
- Smooth fine lines due to collagen damage
- Support healthy collagen
- Stimulate cell-regeneration
- Improve skin’s micro-texture
- Contain antioxidants, antimicrobial benefits, and antibacterial properties
Astaxanthin is a natural fresh-water microalgae sourced from African lakes and Arctic snow fields. Salmon feed on this algae, and is the source of their pigmentation and healthy glow.
Its unique ability to protect nuclear DNA and cell contents from oxidation and UVA radiation make it the most powerful antioxidant to fight free radicals and aging skin.
With our Trylacel Technology, we have harnessed the power of Astaxanthin and other key multi-fruit acids to deliver Radical results and nothing else.
Fight against your aging skin and finally win!